Yoshihiro Sakai (坂井 良宏 Sakai Yoshihirō, born November 5, 1977 in Niigata, Japan) is a Japanese professional wrestler better known by ring name Super Sasadango Machine (スーパー・ササダンゴ・マシン Sūpā Sasadango Mashin). Sakai plays a parody of Super Strong Machine of New Japan Pro Wrestling fame.
He is known in Dramatic Dream Team (DDT) and around the micro-indy scene for his extensive use of comedy in his matches. He has his own brand in DDT named MUSCLE where he rarely produces.
Yoshihiro Saka started at his Dramatic Dream Team promotion, where he adopted the Muscle Sakai. Soon, however, Sakai would get injured would leave DDT to sign with HUSTLE. Since then Sakai would wrestle for the promotion until a year later he would return to DDT. Sakai has also made appearances in Big Japan Pro Wrestling, but preferred to wrestle more for DDT regularly than wrestle for the promotion.
In 2012 Sakai would change gimmick for Super Sasadango Machine a parody of New Japan Pro Wrestling wrestler Super Strong Machine where he would be mainly involved in comedy matches some midcard matches.
- Finishing moves
- As Muscle Sakai
- Muscle Rock (Full Nelson)
- Muscle Suplex (Full Nelson Supex)
- Muscle Bomber
- As Super Sasadango Machine
- F5 (Fireman's carry facebuster)
- Diving knee drop
- Fall away slam
- "Wasei Lesnar"
- Entrance themes
- "Dancing Queen" by ABBA
- "Immigrant Song" by Led Zeppelin
Championships and accomplishments
- DDT Extreme Division Championship (2 times)
- KO-D 6-Man Tag Team Championship (2 times) – with Danshoku Dino and KENSO (1), and Danshoku Dino and Ken Ohka (1)
- KO-D 10-Man Tag Team Championship (1 time) - with Ken Ohka, Ladybeard, LiLiCo and Makoto Oishi
- KO-D 8-Man Tag Team Championship (1 time) – with Shinya Aoki, Kazuki Hirata and Antonio Honda
- Ironman Heavymetalweight Championship (6 times)